Workshop and webinar series to kick your communications and engagement goals
Dec 18, 2019
We’re excited to announce our new workshop and webinar series for 2020’s first quarter! Join our Founder and CEO Jo Scard and Head of Engagement Andrew Blyberg to kick start your organisations goals in 2020. They’ll be helping not-for-profits and for-good businesses make sense of the media and government landscapes, covering the ins-and-outs of developing successful campaigns and strategies.
Secure your spot now for our upcoming workshops and webinars.
- 4 February: Webinar—Planning your NFPs government engagement for 2020
- 10 February: Melbourne Workshop—How to plan your NFPs government engagement for 2020
- 12 February: Sydney Workshop—How to plan your NFPs government engagement for 2020
- 13 February: Canberra Workshop—How to plan your NFPs government engagement for 2020
- 17 March: Webinar—How to plan for a diversified income stream for your NFP
- 25 March: FREE Webinar—Working as a remote team – how your NFP can work effectively and keep connected
- 3 April: Webinar—How to create a successful low budget not-for-profit PR campaign
- 8 April: FREE Webinar—Working remotely – how your NFP can run effective meetings online
- 21 April: FREE Webinar—Crisis communications – managing your NFPs communications during the current economic and health crises