Fifty Acres Internship Program
Mar 25, 2019
Intern at Fifty Acres— award-winning for-good communications and engagement agency
- If you are currently studying a degree in media, communications or PR then we want to hear from you!
- You must be required to undertake an internship for their program of study
- Work virtually from your university with flexible hours to suit your study schedule
- This is a great opportunity that will be seen favourably on your CV by future employers
Fifty Acres offers virtual internships to students across Australia including regional or rural Australia and Indigenous students. The successful applicants will be passionate about forging a career in communications, write proficiently, and be reliable and committed to this professional role for the internship period.
Applicants must be able to access the Internet and a landline through their learning institution as well as be covered by their learning institution’s insurance for the period of the internship.
Interns will have the opportunity to learn from our team while working with a range of clients, from corporate organisations and government departments to dynamic not-for-profits and will gain an understanding of media, stakeholder and government relations tasks.
Tasks involved include, but are not limited to:
- Online research and data entry
- Writing client materials
- Stakeholder and media list preparation
- Preparing political briefs for clients
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Please email your application to email@example.com with Internship Application in your subject heading.